Thursday, February 3, 2011

Laser Treatments

Jane and I went to Draper today.  Jane is being potty-trained and so it was the first day she has gone with me with no diaper!  She did good, no accidents.  Hooray!

When we got to Draper, Mom and Dad weren't there.  Mom was at a doctor appointment with a new doctor who is doing laser treatments to hopefully stop the pain.  Mom said that she will have 25 treatments, three a week for two weeks, then twice a week after that.  Today was her second day.  After her first treatment her ciatic nerve was hurting pretty bad, so she took a Lortab when she got home, but then didn't need another one until early this morning.  That is better than usual.  She was in pretty good spirits when they got home, better than usual when they have gone out.  She didn't seem tired and sat and visited with Jane for a while. 

All is good!

1 comment:

  1. I sure hope the lazer treatments help her; it is just so much for her to deal with. She is amazing. I have been having some sciatic nerve pain in my left hip/leg, and if I go to complain, I always think, "wow, mom deals with this non-stop, how does she do it"? Bless her heart. Thank you for all you do, and Happy Birthday Dalton! Congrats to Jane for having no accidents, too!

    ReplyDelete