Friday, March 25, 2011

Last Week

It is now Friday morning, 7:54 a.m.  I will be leaving in about an hour to go pick up Jane and go to Draper.  I just realized that I never posted last week, so here I am now! 

I took Jane and her little sister, Megan, with me last week.  Chris and Laura went on a long weekend vacation without the kids for their birthdays, so I had both of them until after church on Sunday.  It wasn't really very easy having Megan in Draper with me, she is still too little to get a lot of work done efficiently.  Mom kept telling Dad "watch her" or "get her".  She would climb behind the wood stove and Dad would have to go around and get her.  So, today, only Jane is coming with me.

On Sunday, Deborah and I went and played cards.  We only had time to play three hands because Deborah had to be back by 7:00 for something (I think it was a fireside).  We also made the bed for them, Dad had washed the sheets before we went out.  He has a hard time making the bed himself the way Mom wants it done.

I will write again after this week's trip.  I am anticipating another normal Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment